In love...
When I fell head over heels in love, it inspired me to write a little poem. It went something like this…
To the star of the night…
How unlucky are thou,
Shining in your splendour!
Making Heaven of the dark hue,
Loved you are not, nor do you!
Trying to capture a heart or gaze
Alas, I have lost both,
As I am wrapped in the warmth ,
In the warmth of love of my Beloved!
Well, I did not end up giving it cos, it portrayed me as a romantic and I did not care for that! And no, I am not giving names out!
To the star of the night…
How unlucky are thou,
Shining in your splendour!
Making Heaven of the dark hue,
Loved you are not, nor do you!
Trying to capture a heart or gaze
Alas, I have lost both,
As I am wrapped in the warmth ,
In the warmth of love of my Beloved!
Well, I did not end up giving it cos, it portrayed me as a romantic and I did not care for that! And no, I am not giving names out!


<< Home